Wednesday, November 30, 2005

To Do List

Asalamu Alaikum,

I got my blog back, Allhamdulilah.

I made a list of things I need to do before I get busy again. I have too much time.

1. Catch up on reading.
2. Research/buy good fiqh books
3. Memorize Surah Ya-sin
4. Learn to make mouth watering biryani
5. Prepare halaqa topic
6. Start knitting ( stop laughing !)
7. Download adobe photoshop and learn how to use
8. Study for SAT
9. Hijab shopping
10. Hair trimmed
11. Clear/ re organize art drawer
12. Bake pies for saturday evening.

Alot of this can be done this week, some will take time, and others are their as time fillers. Allhamdulilah...I hope I can stay productive and resist laziness.

I found this to be pretty...

Give me a chance
To search for roads where
I have never walked with you,
For seats
Where I have never sat with you.
For places
That have no memory of you.

Poetry is so strange, a few simple words can describe a myriad of complex emotions.

Fi AmanAllah

1 Comments:

Blogger Sal said...

oooh whatkinda pies are YOU makin??? take pics!!

4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home